It is fun to see them. I was surprised that it looks so dry and brown. Like they are just eating straw. I figured you had lots of rain this year and that would have greened things up.
They did that around where I live .... and then there was a breakout ... my sister sent me something that was on the web-news about it and she's in another state ... I never heard of it here but there were photos and everything LOL but they really do a good job!
7 comments:
I want to hire goats to mow my lawn...
Go Team Goooooooo!
I could use them to mow our lawn.
Munch on, super goats!
They do know their job.
It is fun to see them. I was surprised that it looks so dry and brown. Like they are just eating straw. I figured you had lots of rain this year and that would have greened things up.
They did that around where I live .... and then there was a breakout ... my sister sent me something that was on the web-news about it and she's in another state ... I never heard of it here but there were photos and everything LOL but they really do a good job!
Post a Comment