Sunday, July 5, 2026

Sunday Funnies

 





14 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL...thanks for the giggles!

Lynn and Precious said...

Aaahhh, so sweet.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Are you getting married, Gidget?

da tabbies o trout towne said...

gidget...theez bee de BEZT !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kitties Blue said...

These are all purrfect. Kitty #1 looks so special, she should be the bride. Did you know that two of our angels were married kitties. They each would have been married ten years, but they and their spouses are all together at the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks for hopping with us! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all too cute!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are fantastic!

Eastside Cats said...

Thanks for the grins!

pilch92 said...

Cute funnies. I I bet Taylor Swift wouldn't have minded that first kitty as a flower girl. :) XO

messymimi said...

Oh, these are great! Yes, that’s an amazing family photo.

M Dawson said...

I can't choose which one I like best!

Anonymous said...

Your funnies are funnier than mone

Zoolatry said...

Where are all the purr-a-purrazzi?

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "But what a pretty flower girl!"