Lulu: "I love kittens! I mother them and keep them out of trouble. In fact I still think of Oona as my funny-looking puppy." Oona: "Oona is happy to maintain deep cover as a former puppy. LIKE A NINJA."
What the fuzz? Kittens? How dare she. But, you have to admit, they are cute. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
14 comments:
It's always nice to see such cute kittens!
gidget……wood ewe mind tho if her came HOME with kittenz ππΈπΎπ‼️
Gidget, git outta here. Yer mum actually touched these things!
Kittens are irresistible!
Not as cute as YOU though, Gidget.
Good for her! So precious :)
As long as she just smells like them and doesn’t have any with her.
How dare she?
Those are cute! Might you be getting a sibling, or two, Gidget?
Purrs,
The Chans
Lulu: "I love kittens! I mother them and keep them out of trouble. In fact I still think of Oona as my funny-looking puppy."
Oona: "Oona is happy to maintain deep cover as a former puppy. LIKE A NINJA."
Gidget, she may have had fun with kittens, but she came home to you!
She may have played with them, but you notice she came home to you, and only you.
Smelling like kittens is a clear and present "watch out!!" for you, Gidget.
What the fuzz? Kittens? How dare she. But, you have to admit, they are cute. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Post a Comment