Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday Funnies

 




MOL!!  numberz 1 and 4 r 4 dee eastside cats................

17 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Lynn puts me out like a light with the book reading, mol. We both laff at da potty one. Good thing no one watches me go.

Kitties Blue said...

Purrfection as always. Mom loved #2 and #3. Kizmet and Audrey are the main chair thieves at our house! Thanks for the giggles and thanks for hopping with us! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

da tabbies o trout towne said...

nother grate week oh funneez gidget....three iz hill larry uz !!! ☺☺☺☺♥♥

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE these! I wish I had found 'em first!

The Florida Furkids said...

These are all great!

Kten said...

Teehee! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

The one at the toilet is PRICELESS!!!

M Dawson said...

'Fire' BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

pilch92 said...

Good bunch of funnies. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are great and yes to 1 and 4!!!

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Potty training a cat is an ideal I will never reach.

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Oh we did laugh, mew guys are epically funny!!! Happy Monday sweeties!!! 😻🐾✨🐾😻

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Funny!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Gathering strength . . . " hahahahaha, that's me some days!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "I would try falling asleep on Dada's book except he uses one of those e-reader things and it's kind of cold and hard and not very comfortable ..."

Eastside Cats said...

OH OH OH!
How did I miss these purrfect memes???
#1 & #4 are def the best; thank you!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...those are so cute and funny, Gidget😎Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞