Saturday, January 6, 2018

Sending purrs to heaven fur Amelia Tropicat

mine and mommies hearts are borked today.  While checking in wif Amelia Tropicat dis mornin, we founds owt dat she died on new years day suffering frum injeries of an attack by a d-o-g.  My mommie is hartbroken and she cried dismornin.  she cried becuz Amelia reminded mommie of da Honey Sunshine and becuz Amelia wuz a brave, adventure cat living a dream life and becuz she died too soon.

You can read about Amelia here and you can see her video here.

We purred this mornin to Honey Sunshine dat she finds Amelia in heaven and gibs her a head butt and some kisses for us so that she does not feel alone.

4 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm so sad about Amelia. :-(

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I didn't know Amelia but I am very sad she has gone to the Bridge. She was far too young.

Eastside Cats said...

We fall in love with our bloggy cat friends, and take it hard when they run off to The Rainbow Bridge. I am so sorry.

pilch92 said...

That is so sad. I am sorry for the loss of your friend.