Monday, January 22, 2018

Crappity Daze

so...furst ov all, mommies puter died caturday morning so she wint owt an  bot a noo wun and iz all back to normal now.  she had efurryfing backed up to an external drive so she only lost photos of me that weren't posted yet, da nerve dat she did not back doze up too.

den on sunday, da mommie wuz sick and i mean real sickie.  she wint back to bed at noon so i wuz on nurse dootee, keeping her warms.  den at 4 she gits up and bomits in her catbox like nobodies buziness.  it wuz gross, i hadded to leab da room fur a minute den i came back to take care ov her once agin.  nurse Gidget to da rescue.  now she hads a fever so i sent her back to da beddie agin and slept next to her on and off all nite long, and she woke up dis morning and she feels better but not purrfect yet, no fever now, just run down.  so now i iz resting up frum all my nursing dootees.  mommie fanked me fur taking care ov her, it wuz alot of werk.

3 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Oh no! Hope your mommy feels much better, and nice job of nursing, Gidget! I wasn't feeling well either, but it's just a stuffed up nose.

pilch92 said...

I hope your mom feels better soon.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad your human bounced back from being sick so quickly - I hope she is 100% soon! I know it's all because of your care, Gidget.