Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday Funnies- Back to School Edishun

 





16 comments:

Marvelous Marv said...

Bwa! Ha!! Haa!!! Our Peep laughed so hard, her coffee came out her nose! We LOVE it when that happens! GIDGET (and Peep) You guys ROCK!!! Keep being so AWESOME! Your #1 Fan Boy Marvelous Marv

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz !!! eye mizzed de skewl buz everee day lazt yeer...lemme noe if ewe knead sum tipz :) ☺☺♥♥

Lynn and Precious said...

Skool! I refuse ta go there. Lynn will have to home skool me agin. I keep flunking furst grade.

Kitties Blue said...

We applaud Nathaniel’s hutzpah! We think Dooby’s girlfriend’s predicament may have had something to do with a doobie! MOL! Thanks for hopping with us! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

The Island Cats said...

We’re glad we don’t have to go to school!

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE these. They are every one adorable! And that last ione...oh MY!

Eastside Cats said...

Being trapped by blinds is terrifying, little one!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

These are just the cutest!

pilch92 said...

Love the cat with the backpack. :)

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Love the kitten with the backpack!

M Dawson said...

Heh heh Kids eh?

Nuria de Espinosa said...

Que bueno. Me encantan. Saludos desde España

messymimi said...

Feed the kitten some lunch so he won’t eat his mama’s face!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

The last is our fav this week. But oh, how those pesky blinds seem to contrive to trap us cats.
Have a great week
ERin

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love your funnies. Thanks for the laughs

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, what? We can just ask for easier homework??? Why didn't I think of that?"