A Little Cat with Big Dreams
Gidget, I know the feelin'. It's a good one, too!
gidget…due ewe haz de muncheez 😸😸😸‼️🐾💚
Gidget...I think it plumb did you in for the next hour. But you'll be ready for another snort soon! XX
Looks like a good day to me!
Gidget, we've all got to do what we must to make it through!
That looks like some good stuff!
Your favourite brand, Gidget?
There's nothing like a good round of nip.
Did you wish to do a fulsome review of this product ... purrty please ...
Are you going to need an intervention, Gidget?
You are a lucky girl. XO
Chaplin: "It's medicinal!"
Pero qué bonito, aunque parece que el calcetín no le guste mucho. Saludos desde Bitácora literaria España
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Gidget, I know the feelin'. It's a good one, too!
gidget…due ewe haz de muncheez 😸😸😸‼️🐾💚
Gidget...I think it plumb did you in for the next hour. But you'll be ready for another snort soon! XX
Looks like a good day to me!
Gidget, we've all got to do what we must to make it through!
That looks like some good stuff!
Your favourite brand, Gidget?
There's nothing like a good round of nip.
Did you wish to do a fulsome review of this product ... purrty please ...
Are you going to need an intervention, Gidget?
You are a lucky girl. XO
Chaplin: "It's medicinal!"
Pero qué bonito, aunque parece que el calcetín no le guste mucho. Saludos desde Bitácora literaria España
Post a Comment