Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Sending Purrz Miss Dolly

 

look!!!! Dolly izza wearing a Grateful Dead shurt!!!  I tole yoo, we r eberrywhare!!!!

7 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

rest well in heaven Dolly, you were one in a trillion 🩷🩷

Brian's Home Blog said...

We're sure gonna miss that special Dolly lady.

Katie Isabella said...

I am so sorry about Dolly leaving us My son's FB page posted yesterday that we didn't lose a Star, we lost a Galaxy.

Lynn and Precious said...

She was an incredible singer and entertainer. And she loved to influence children to read with her Imagination program. I so enjoyed watching her from the time i was young and she was on Porter Wagner show. Then her own.

catladymac said...

A nice tribute to Dolly and The Dead Gidget ! What a wonderful person she was !

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

She will be missed.

pilch92 said...

Rest in peace sweet Dolly.