Thanks yoo all fur dee purrz. we r still waiting fur dee surgery which shood be scheduled any time now.
i reely needz to git some exersizez but it haz bin way too hotz here but today izza gonna start bein cooler.maybe start owt wif a liddle lite stretching.....
eazy duz it. do not wantz to pull a musselz.....
o.k. that izza enuf fur now.........whew, i tink i needz a nap now....




12 comments:
Take it easy, Gidget.
As you said, you don't want to pull a muscle.
Continued purrs.
Thanks for making us giggle, Gidget! And also, thanks for being so absolutely adorable. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
I make a point of not over doin' it Gidget. Too much like work. I been heppin' Lynn around da house, that oughta count fur exercise. I use a lot of eye muscles.
It is hard to find that cool spot! 😺
Gidget it's in the 90's here. I stayed home after all my errands were run. You did a wise thing. Encourage your mom to take it easy too.
What a strenuous workout, Gidget!
Very nice poses. XO
More purrs from us too. Careful Gidget, it's too hot to be so darn active! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
I know you're pooped after that! MOL
I will continue praying.
Espero que todo vaya bien. Saludos desde España
Charlee: "You don't want to jump right into it when it comes to exercising. Surely tomorrow it will be cooler and more suitable. Or maybe the day after that ..."
Chaplin: "We are keeping up the purrs for Mr. John!"
Java Bean: "Sí, and also the tail wags!"
Post a Comment