yup Fry-Yay and pizza day here!! dee mum foraged fur foodz yesserday so dee fridge and pantry izza full ovva wonderful foodz most ovva witch i will not eatz unless dee mum makez a temtayshun and churu sauce pizza.
Gidget, I luv luv luv my temtashun licky sticky stuff. Lynn hides my allergy pill powder in it, but it still hits da spot. You enjoy da nippy nanner. We gotz sunshine fur da furst time in a 'coons age and I'm gonna go out on de catio in it and chew my nippy plant.
9 comments:
Man, I could use a Nip Nanner myself today, Gidget!
Gidget, I luv luv luv my temtashun licky sticky stuff. Lynn hides my allergy pill powder in it, but it still hits da spot. You enjoy da nippy nanner. We gotz sunshine fur da furst time in a 'coons age and I'm gonna go out on de catio in it and chew my nippy plant.
gidget…bet if ewe asked kind lee…mum wood inn deed make that pizza pie for ewe AND her wood let ewe haz it ta yur self with out sharin 😸🐾‼️💚
Have fun with that nip nanner.
We hope that you score your desired snack someday, Gidget.
Ooh Mudpie would join you for that pizza!
Chaplin: "Nip nanner! That's the stuff!"
Gidget, why not teleport over and join Us for a celebration in Our Sukkah?There'll be plenty of temptacious noms.
Pizza and a Nip Nanner sounds like a great Friday. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!
Post a Comment