Thursday, March 2, 2023

Nurse Doody

 

oh my cod!!! it finally got my mum, dee dreaded rona virus!  now i will be werking overtime to git her butter.

pee ess:  dee mum haz had 5 rona vaccines since 2021 and a flue vaccine.  she hadz to go git in dee beddie cuz she wuz habin chilz an she cannot breeth owt ov her noze.  she haz not eaten cept fur some cheeze and crackerz so if this iz not full blown symptoms then i wood hate to find owt wat iz.  she finally cleened up dee tissue sploshun in dee bedroom.

11 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Purrs to your mum!
She is lucky she has you to look after her!
Purrs, Julie

Kea said...

Lots of healing energy to your mum, Gidget. I hope the symptoms are mild and pass quickly. ♥

Lynn and Precious said...

o my cod is right, and wrong is the rona virus. make her well fast, Gidget. and let us know when she's feeling better.

Eastside Cats said...

Oy vey, Gidget!
Turn up your purr dial to 11!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I hope your mum is soon feeling better.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh no, not THE RONA! I hope she's butter soon.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh dear, purrs and prayers to your Mum from all of us.

pilch92 said...

I hope she feels better soon. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I hope your mom feels better soon

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Oh no! Hope she has a mild case and feels better quickly!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! The vaccines and boosters make me feel so crummy, I can't imagine what the actual virus is like. :( Please take good care of your momma, okay? Sending purrs and love.
Fur Everywhere