Wednesday, August 26, 2020

X-citing Morning

Well my hip iz less painful dis mornin, mum checked it owt.  I did not sleep wif da mum but i slept up on the back of the libben room chair all nite, so i wood not habz to move eberry time da mum moved in bed.

so dis mornin da mum sed maybe she shood gibz benny a call an tell him dat he needz to come an bisit, dat we really miss him.  an den he showd up!!!!  He wuz siitting on da fence across frum my winner pedestal!!!  jus staring at me an my beauty!!  mum camed to the winner twice and sed hi but wint bak to her puter desk.
an den gess wut happened?!?!?!?!  Benny got down off ov da fence and camed ober an jumped up onto the winner screen!!!!!!  mum herd him and turned aroun to see his upper body hangin frum the winner screen.  I jumped off ov my pedestal cuz he scared me.  Mum thot it wuz funnie but toll himz to git down,  den she wint to the open bak door and called him ober so he wood git off ov da screen.  he did
 he really wuntz to touch me, he alwayz sez dat I look really soft an stuff....

8 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

That's pretty bold of Benny!

pilch92 said...

Such a sweet romance.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How cool that Benny came by!

Lynn and Precious said...

I bet he wanted to make sure your hip was better. A little
cat doctoring. Hope your jump off the window seat did not
cause a set back. Nice to see Benny and pink flip-flops!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

What a nice friend Benny is, I'm glad your hip is better sweet Gidget.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

gidget; we iz BUZZED happee yur feelin better !!! YAy & HOORAY :)

bee in abe bull ta jump again iz good nooze....tho sorree ya waz scared { we gotta add mit ...de piksur oh benny a tached two de screen... in R mindz eye.... iz funnee } ☺☺♥♥

wait til willy heerz thiz tho !!! WHOA ~~~~~~~~~~ ;)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're glad your hip is better, and that Benny came to visit!

Purrs,
Tama and Genji

catladymac said...

We are glad you are feeling better and that Benny is doing well too !