Tuesday, April 2, 2019

News and Funny Pages

does anyone remember Bloom County? This was when Prince William was born.  Yoo can click to biggify.

This past weekend was exciting around here.  Mommie saw owr snakey agin on da side ov owr houze.  Den dere was a baby lizard on da catio and den......we both met wun of owr neighborhood cats.  His name iz Willy and we did not git hiz piture yet.  He looks like an Abyssinian about 3-4 yeers old and he uses owr back fence as hiz hiway around the neighborhood.  He came up to our slider screen when we wuz gittin fresh air and I hissed at him so da mom wint owtside and talked to him, I runned into my bedroom.  He kind ov yelled at mom den wint and used hiz pawz to mark the bark groundcover den came back and yelled at da mom sum more and asked abowt me.  Mom told him who we were and dat we lived here.  anywho  he haz not bin back since caturday and today it iz rainin agin.

so more Bloom County....

3 comments:

pilch92 said...

I bet Willy has a crush on you.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We had a neighbor cat visiting for a while who used to agitate Binga on purpose. He was not very nice, so my human would chase him off our back patio. One time, he was sitting on the brick edge of the built in jacuzzi, and my human startled him - and he fell in! He managed to get out before my human had to get the net for him, and after that he stopped coming around so much.

Eastside Cats said...

Willy should ask permission first...every time he wants to use your fence!