Monday, January 30, 2023

Da Mum Sez Yea!!!!!

 mum here: success, with a Valium that didn't help much, i got Gidg into the carrier,didn't have a heart attack(me), she is very strong, and off to the vet we went.

i bin tricked!!!!
i put up a gud fite but da mum wun!!  i yam 14 poundz ov muss-all yoo no!!

curses!!

 

senior blood test results come back tomorrow. the vet said next time to try some gabapentin.  And she is not even mad at me.  she went under the bed to lick off the alcohol from the blood draw and came right out 10 minutes later and wanted her gushy spoonful for lunch.  now she is doing a full wash to remove the vet and vet tech smells off of herself. oh, an she lost just a little over a pound.

 


 da mum sez i wuz a berry, berry brave kitten.

10 comments:

catladymac said...

Well Gidget, THAT is over ! Purrayers that your bloodwork comes back with good results !

pilch92 said...

You are very brave. I hope your blood work comes back good. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Awww, good girl!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You were brave, that's never a fun thing to do.

Eastside Cats said...

So diplomatic of you, Gidget, to let bygones be bygones, and simply enjoy your gushy food.
Purring that the test results are good.

Fur Everywhere said...

We are glad you made it to the vet for your checkup! Please let us all know what the senior panel says. We hope you pass with flying colors!

Lynn and Precious said...

We have our paws crossed that the blood work is very very good. Lynn would like me to lose another pound, but I refuse to. Part of my beauty. I do feel so sorry you had to go because I know how much we cats hate it. Precious

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I went to the vet today for my boosters, but no blood stolen! I just got my shots and a pawdicure. I may be a "thug" but I was very sweet about all of it!

Purrs,
Benny

Adorapurr said...

Sending pawprayers that everything turns out just fine. Enjoy yoor gushy noms. Love, Dori

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Paws crossed for good results! Lexy hates the vet,too, and just started taking Gabapentin. It helps get her into the carrier.