Tuesday, December 28, 2021

My Morning Routine

 

so afurr mum haz her morning coffee and reads da nooz an reads the blogs, she runz a uick swiffer aroun da houze  an corralz da litter neer my laydeez room and makes da bed den cleanz mi laydeez room, scoopz da poopz, dust panz da corraled litter up.  den she takez a shower an cleenz her furrz.  while she showers i do my toilette in da cleen layddez room, so wen she gits owt of da shower she needz to reswiffer round my laydeez room AGIN an dust panz it up.  yoo don't expekz me to toilette in a dirty laydeez room do yoo?

8 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Sounds more like you like to keep mom busy, mol.

pilch92 said...

You are too funny. My cats like a clean box too. :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Quite right, Gidget! Everything should be lovely for you!

Purrs,
Tama and Benny

catladymac said...

Gidget, it sounds like you have her well-trained.

Eastside Cats said...

Gidget, after I wake up, my first job is to sift the litter boxes, so the day starts with no pooplogs or peeballs.
I make designs in the sand too!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It sounds like you keep your human busy, Gidget!

Katie Isabella said...

MY mom keeps my ladies room cleaned out too. We have great moms. XX

Marvelous Marv said...

Whoa! you guys are just too, too busy! Our human brother works evenings, so it is so quiet around our house until he guets up that we could sleep all morning!