Munday Ah-pawnt-ment
i yam waiting here at dee salon fur my bee-yoo-tee ah-pawnt-ment. i need to git a wash behind my earz to git rid ov dee medicated ear goo and and comb owt.i hope they show up soon cuz i haz a ah-pawnt-ment wif dee mum fur lunch afurwardz. i muss not bee late.
7 comments:
That was pretty slow service sweet Gidget! I hope the ears finally got cleaned.
I hope you were not late for your most important date. XO
Such a busy schedule!
Nothing worse than sticky ears, Gidget.
Gidget, we waited til today to see you and hope by now da earz are washed and da lunch wif mum waz good. You look good, and I gotta git a front claw clip today. Got stuck in my blankie last nite!
And did you choose a purrty color of polish for your nails ... we saw one advertised called "Glow In The Dark Gidg" ... kind of a neon green ...
Charlee: "It's so hard to find reliable help these days, isn't it?"
Post a Comment