Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Halp!!!

 

me finkz dee mum iz trying to starbe me!  lass nite i hadz to git up on dee cawfee table an stare dee mum down cuz i wuz so hungree an deer wuz no foodz left in my food bowl.  see, since she used dee "D" werd, she haz bin gibbing me less crunchy bitz in my food bowl.  so by affurr noon, i haz almost no bitz left in my bowl.  

so i toldz her, "hey womin, i haz a hungry!!  yoo iz trying to starbe me!!!!  Dis haz to stop!!!"  "Yoo jus had a Sausalito cookie an i haz no foodz in my bowl!!!"

an yoo no, it werked!  she gotz up an got sum crunchy bitz an put dem in my foodz bowl!!  she sed she wuz sorry an dat she wood do better.

10 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

You are training your hooman well, Gidget!

Lynn and Precious said...

gotta keep after her Gidget. Hooman cookie and u nuffin!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a relief that she came to her senses, Gidget!

Purrs,
The Chans

Kea said...

Gidget, that must have been horrifying, to have no food in your bowl! Gees, humans don't like the "d" word, either, you'd think she'd have known better than try that with you!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

I'm like your Mom, I can't keep a cat on a diet either, those sad eyes get me every time.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gidget, you are the Queen of Guilt Trips!

pilch92 said...

You don't need a diet.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you got some of the foods, that's always a good thing!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's kind of how Mudpie's "diet" works too :)

The J-Cats said...

Gidget, We know exactly how you feel. Our Human decided Shimshi was getting too fat, so She has reduced ALL of Our Meals! Not fair!!!