Monday, October 5, 2026

Izza Munday

 


Sunset Friday nite................
Willie Nelson's son Lukas at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in GG Park..........

me dreaming ovva sweet thingz.................

pee ess: we izza havin a heetie wave, it's bin 100-101 and humditity, posed to bee 99 today

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's sure a pretty sky but the temps are way too hot sweet Gidget!

Eastside Cats said...

Gidget, sometimes I wish I could just jump up high into the air to get a good eyeful of the sky, without all of the trees and powerlines getting in the way.
Your sunset is very pretty.

Lynn and Precious said...

Gidget, that is fry and egg on the sidewalk hot! We have 43 morns and 65 windy days. The leaves are falling. I won't go out in the dark morns now, as my ears git too cold.

Katie Isabella said...

Darling Girl...it was that bed here, We finally got a break. Hope you and Mom do too...even tomorrow! xx

The Florida Furkids said...

Yikes, that's hotter than we are here. We hope it cools off soon!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy your nap, Gidget! You don't get enough sleep.