A Little Cat with Big Dreams
You are obviously the strong, silent type.
Enjoy your sunpuddle sweet Gidget!
That sunpuddle looks good on you, Gidget.
Oh you look so happy! If I was still on Earth with Momma, I would ask to have the door opened too. I LOVED sunpuddles. Now, that's all I have. xxx
You are a beauty. XO
Looks like you've got some sun to enjoy!
Charlee: "Our Dada tends to look at Monday that way too!"
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You are obviously the strong, silent type.
Enjoy your sunpuddle sweet Gidget!
That sunpuddle looks good on you, Gidget.
Oh you look so happy! If I was still on Earth with Momma, I would ask to have the door opened too. I LOVED sunpuddles. Now, that's all I have. xxx
You are a beauty. XO
Looks like you've got some sun to enjoy!
Charlee: "Our Dada tends to look at Monday that way too!"
Post a Comment