Monday, June 26, 2023

Nap loop

 

so i must splain... i haz this loop i do, kinda like a d.o.g. befurr a nap circling hiz blanket.  see i nap in the dresser.  i go in on the drawer that iz pulled owt, an my secrit zen den iz the drawer below.  i haz to be berry ready to execute the jump up to the entry way.  so i do sum lapz between the floor below the rite side of dee open drawer and back thru dee bottom oz my window pet-dest-all on dee left side ov dee photo.  kind ov a figure 8.  some time dee mum followz me, back and forth, trying to urge me on to finishing my ritual so i will get into dee drawer and git comfy and proceed wif my nap.
sum timez dee mum will catch me an jus put me up in dee drawer, sum timez she jus sez, "gidgy, i do not have the time for this, get in or i am closing the drawer"

9 comments:

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Too cute! What a fun hideaway.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, you sure do rule that joint, Gidget!

Lynn and Precious said...

Are moms supposed to be more patient than that? I think you have a good thing going there Gidget. Plus you're making your mom get a little extra exercise by following you around in the figure eight.

Eastside Cats said...

Humans!
They are supposed to wait in supplication until any cat is comfy and cozy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a really interesting ritual, Gidget! And a really cozy place to sleep!

Purrs,
The Chans

Catscue Cat Mom said...

That is some napping steps Gidget - MOL! Our cats just learned how to open drawers, not sure if I'm as good with it as your Mom - guess I'll learn.

Katie Isabella said...

WOW Gidget! YOU and my HERO. Seriouslies. I should have thought of a similar thing and I didn't. I will take suggestions from you.

catladymac said...

Wow Gidget - it sounds like you and your Mom spend a lot of quality time together ! Have you ever been in the drawer sleeping and she closed it without realizing you were in there ?

Gidget Blue Sky said...

yes she haz, a coupla timez but she immediately realize her mistake and reopened the drawer and apologized. one time she tripped while putting on her gym legging and bumped into the dresser and dee tv almost fell ober and it rocked the dresser and it FREEKED MEOWT!! it took me weeks before i wood go into the drawer agin. she apologized all ober the place. now she sits down while putting on her leggingz.