Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Dancing with the Dead People

 

so dee mum cawt me walking cross the libbin room during franklins tower lass nite, second set, and we were dancin agin!  dis time I did nawt git all barfy.  I think I actually wuz habbin fun, rolling away the dew.  I hung on fur deer life.  Then dee mum gotz all kissy with me and her cheekz were kinda a little sweaty and it wuz mussing up my furz.  so win she FINALLY putz me down, i hadz MAJOR cleaning to do as my furz WERE ALL MESSED UP!!!!


8 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

sounds like a great dance session.

Eastside Cats said...

She got some of her sweat on YOUR FURS?!?!?
Yeech...

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That sounds like fun!!!

pilch92 said...

I love that quote. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dancing can get a bit messy sometimes!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh dear, the trials and tribulations you are forced to endure! Shocking, really.

Katie Isabella said...

I'll tell you Gidget, I have to go thru those kisses all the darned time!

Sandee said...

Moms do that all the time. It's her way of letting you know how much you're loved.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥