Friday, March 31, 2023

Conversations with Gidget

 

from the mum: The other morning Gidget was up on this window perch and i came up behind her to look out the window with her.  I do this often and i ask her where her bird friends are and we look out the window together.  This day when i asked her, she started meowing at me, yelling at me. Kind of non stop, one meow after the other. She does yell at me every once in a while but not repeatedly like that. I thought something was wrong with her. She was moving around on the perch.  Was she having a stroke?  Did she hurt somewhere?  I started squeezing spots on her and touching her to see if I could locate something that hurt.  She did finally stop.  I was asking her what that was all about.  I could see loose fur on her so I got her comb and combed her a bit which she loves.  

Frum Miss Gidget:  So, i was yelling at dee mum becuz she onleee gibz me dee gud treetz wif dee gushy centerz afur i let her hold me and kiss me.  so she comez up behind me on my pedestal and she kisses my head and stuff but SHE DUZ NOT GIBZ ME MY KISSY TREETZ AFUR!!!  DIS IZ NOT FARE!!!  So i gibz dee mum a gud talkin too.  we haz a deel and yoo must honor owr deel!!!!

From the mum:  and I gave her some treats after I combed her.

9 comments:

pilch92 said...

Glad she was ok. :)

Eastside Cats said...

Proper restitution is impawtant!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Glad you explained what was going on, sweetie!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Glad you got the message across to your mum!

Lynn and Precious said...

Dear Gidget, we girls have to voice our opinion. And our mommy's better be listening. Good thing you got a treat. Precious

Smudge said...

Well we're so glad nothing was actually wrong with you, dear girl! You've got to keep them on their toes with these treat treatments, you know.

Zoolatry said...

Mom needs to get better listening ears.

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

glad to hear nothing was wrong cutie! You clearly deserve lots of treats!

catladymac said...

We're glad you and your Mom were able to communicate !